Sunday, August 19, 2012

Buy Flat in Pune 2BHK for 40Lacs - Dream Or Reality


PUNE 2BHK FOR 40lacs – Dream or Reality





Every day when you woke up and start your day to day life you start wondering as a fighting common man ,will I be able to buy a flat (In dreams you always wanted a house) in city like Pune. You have made many compromises in your life, fought your destiny to make every moment count and still you are there standing helpless.

Don’t know how many you are in the same situation but I felt the same every day. But the thing is, owing a flat ideally a 2bhk of 1000sq. ft for 40 lacs  in Pune still seems to be a distant reality.
When I started searching for a flat I had following things in my mind:

·         Good locality. (Peaceful residential area).
·         Nearby all major destination of the city (M.G. road, Koregaon Park, Pune station, Pune Airport, F.C road) *and by nearby I mean 15Km radius.
·         Easily accessible from my company location.(Being from IT field Hinjewadi, Magarpatta, Kalyani Nagar, Viman nagar, Yerwada, Hadapsar )
·         Good reputed builder whom I can trust on.(Reality is far from that)
·         Good construction quality.
·         Minimum required amenities and a good society.
·         Last but not the least it should be in my budget  of 40 lacs which I can repay with help of home loan

But I was not aware what harsh reality waits for me. I realized Pune real estate is very different, here your hard money is the least considered, only greedy and money sucking builders roam around you. They have only one aim- how to increase the PSF (per square foot rate) every second.  I roamed from Katraj to kondwa to Hadapsar to wakad to hinjewadi to bavdhan to cinchawad,pimpri,pimple saudagar  every adjoin area where I thought I can get my dream home but they said “ sir ji is budget me tho app bhul he jao 1 bhk 30-35 me chaheye tho boleye” Someone said “Hai na sir ye 2bhk hai hamare pass 600 sqt ft ka “. I said in mind “!@#$^%”

I thought as if my parents have done something wrong to spend their hard earned money on me send me to pursue engineering get a decent paying job so that I can fulfill my dreams. After this I started to compromise on my requirement list and made a new one:
·         Locality is fine for me if it will be leave able in 3-5 years down the line.
·         Nearby all major destination of the city (Pune city limits )* now 20 km is fine for me.
·          Easily accessible from my company location: Now I was ready to  drive 20 -25 km .
Rest remained the same.
·         Good reputed builder whom I can trust on.(Reality is far from that)
·         Good construction quality.
·         Minimum required amenities and a good society.
·         Last but not the least it should be in my budget of 40 lacs which I can repay with help of home loan.
After this I made a new list of area which I can search on – Katraj-kondwa saswad road, bhugaon, 5- km from chandni chowk, akrudi,kharadi,wagholi,dhanori,dighi,lohegaon,talegaon,hinjewadi phase IV. I was happy and excited that I will get a good deal in some of this area and I thought now I will buy a bigger flat i.e 1200 -1400 sqt foot (“kya huwa thori door hai I will have a bigger flat).  

I went out and they quoted 3000-4000 sq ft rate in these area. My home hunt seems a big crime now.


2 comments:

  1. Dude, get a life..getting a 2bhk pigeon hole..shd not affect so much, there are many more things to think and enjoy in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa .. I also considered this as an secondary option in life but at one stage you would realize that this is a basic necessity when you are thinking of settling down. I dont know about you but I also dreamed of having a car,house by my own earned money.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...